Vikas Duvvuri, MD, PhD
- Board Certified Psychiatrist with subspecialty training in eating disorders
- Developed IOP through residential programs for eating disorders, including previously, as founding Medical Director for Adolescent Services at the UC San Diego Eating Disorders Program
- Treats adolescents and adults with eating disorders across all levels of care over the last 10 years
- Director at Cielo House Eating Disorders Programs
- Stanford trained neuroscientist with expertise in the neurochemistry of psychiatric disorders.
- Medical Director at Fremont Hospital and Associate Physician in the Departments of Pediatrics and Psychiatry at UC San Diego School of Medicine
- He has provided didactics and supervised clinical trainees