The Adult Inpatient Program is a specialized level of care designed to meet the needs of individuals 18 years and older who are experiencing severe psychiatric disorders. It is built upon the belief that anyone can achieve recovery from mental health and substance abuse struggles through a comprehensive approach to psychological and social needs.
We offer evidence-based strategies that integrate hope, healing, empowerment and connection to make recovery possible for: psychotic disorders, severe depression, bipolar disorder, detoxification from drug or alcohol problems and self-destructive behaviors.
Adult Inpatient treatment includes:
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychosocial Assessment
- Nursing Assessment
- History and Physical Exam
- Dietary Consults Psychological Screening and/or Testing (by referral)
- Group Therapy, Family Meeting Pet Therapy
- Family Education Group held weekly to provide support and enhance treatment outcomes
- Medication Management
- Multidisciplinary Treatment Planning