The Adult Inpatient Program is a specialized level of care designed to meet the needs of individuals 18 years and older who are experiencing severe psychiatric disorders. It is built upon the belief that we can achieve recovery from mental health and substance abuse problems through a comprehensive approach to one’s psychological and social needs.
We offer an evidence-based approach that provides the hope, healing, empowerment and connection that makes recovery possible for: psychotic disorders, severe depression, bipolar disorder, detoxification from drug or alcohol problems and self-destructive behaviors.
Our Adult Inpatient comprehensive treatment program includes:
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychosocial Assessment
- Nursing Assessment
- History and Physical Exam
- Dietary Consults Psychological Screening and/or Testing (by referral)
- Group Therapy, Family Meeting Pet Therapy
- Family Education Group held weekly to provide support and enhance treatment outcomes
- Medication Management
- Multidisciplinary Treatment Planning