Fremont Hospital was founded in 1990 to bring hope and healing to people who are struggling with mental health or substance abuse issues. Because we focus solely on behavioral health, we are able to provide compassionate psychiatric and substance abuse care to every person we treat.
Our goal is simple: to provide our patients with the tools they need to live healthy, productive lives.
In addition to our acute inpatient program, we offer a continuum of care with programs such as:
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Adult Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Program (CDIOP)
- Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Our treatments are designed to allow our patients to move toward a more independent future.
On behalf of the entire staff of Fremont Hospital, thank you for your time and interest. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an assessment with our team, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are here when you need us.
Marlon Rollins, Ph.D., LMHC
CEO, Fremont Hospital